The Best Face Serums To Buy In 2022!

Written and reviewed by soigne_lure

I've researched and tested these products independently before recommending them for medical accuracy. Note that I may receive a small commission if you buy any of the products at no additional costs to you. 

Face serums have gained a lot of traction over the recent few years and top skincare brands have been busy producing and promoting their 'New formula' Serums that promises clear, healthy and glowing skin. But while tagging along this rage can be appealing, choosing the right serum for your skin is very essential to get that glowing, glass-like, and clear skin. 

Obviously, this fact is followed by the question, "How exactly do I find a Serum that I can trust without having to apply it to my skin and risk it?

Well, I have made of list of the best serums I could find in the market right now. And Believe me, I have gone through quite a lot of them before coming to this conclusion. These serums boosts the brightness, tone and texture of your skin with their concentrated nourishing ingredients and enhances the tone, elasticity and plumpness on your skin.  Let's see which serums take the crown for being the best in giving you that dreamy skin- no matter your skin condition. 

1. The L'Occitane Immortelle Reset Serum










I'll put it out there - I'm in love with their overnight reset serum. I think there's hardly any other serums which can compete with this one. And when I tell you, it DOES what it says in its name. It literally transforms your skin overnight - my skin felt hydrated, smooth and clear of spots after just a using it a couple of times. It resets and rejuvenates your skin and makes it supple and plump, while giving it a gorgeous glow. 
This has been my go-to serum since I discovered it.  There's only one con to this one - it can be quite expensive. (That's why, along with this one, I use a couple other serums listed in this blog as well ;-)) But if you're willing to spend that much money on skincare, they go ahead and buy this one, it's a gem! 

Buy it here 

2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Serum




Neutrogena is a brand that I've trusted for skincare since I was in high school. It's definitely a classic - and the appeal hasn't faded away a bit. Neutrogena probably provides one of the best budget skincare products out there. This one is the best for anyone with oily or acne-prone skin as it is water-based instead of oil and works wonders on your skin. It's lightweight, rejuvenating and prevents premature aging of the skin. Perfect for those who have sensitive skin and can't take any risks when it comes to skincare. 
It is trusted by a lot of dermatologists, and after having used this for quite a number of years myself, I definitely give it a solid yes.

Buy it here 

3. Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum










I use some other Estee Lauder products religiously and decided to give their serum a try as well after seeing the buzz it had been creating.  After using it for a while, it made it into the list of my favorite Estee Lauder products. While I noticed the enhanced plumpness in my skin after just one use, it took a little bit more time to see other changes but it was definitely working. Within a few days of usage, my skin looked radiant, healthy and absolutely clear. 
With its hyaluronic acid, peptides and fermented extracts, this one is a rage among the beauty gurus. No need to say, it has also made its way into my skincare regime.

Buy it here


 4. Skinceuticals Prevent Serum










Some of the top beauty blogs have listed Skinceuticals as their top recommendation for serum and honestly, I can't agree more. This is a daytime serum that provides advanced environmental protection and improves fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin firm and tight. 
It also brightens your complexion and gives your skin a radiant glow because of the presence of hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. 
However, If you're planning to buy this - good luck on finding one - Because this one has a huge fan base for sure! 

Buy it here

5. Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum










Innisfree is another one of my go-to favorite skincare brands that I can blindly trust, and this one has earned one of the top 5 spot for a reason. Another water-based serum that'll keep your skin hydrated, moisturized and nourished without being greasy, this one is not only in the lower range when it comes to price, but also a great choice for acne-prone skin. 
The green tea provides hydration and radiance while the seed oil provides moisture  to your skin. If you can, try to find and buy the version with 75.9% green tea extract, but nevertheless, this one is a great choice overall! 

Buy it here


So there you go, those were 5 of my personal favorite serums and I can confidently assure you of the quality and amazing effects of these because I have tried all of them myself! Rest assured, you can go ahead and buy any one of these blindly. Don't take my word for it though, test it yourself ;-)

Comments